Friday, May 18, 2007

May 18, 2007

Good morning, and I must strain a bit to say that. My health screening was held this morning and the blood test, and this has happened before, did not go well. Something like this always reminds me to pray that no on else encounters a problem like that. Not that I want to be unique in that regard, just that I do not wish such things on anyone else. The wonderful news is that no matter what human medicine reads as your health indicators, God loves you and me with an unfailing and perfect love. I can list a bunch of overs and unders that medicine as it stands today would call bad or good for your life, but what is most important is the salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and I can feel myself relaxing even as I write that! Praise the Lord! Perhaps next time I go for a screening I should read the daily devotional to the nurse or technician administering the test. Amen! I could try to bring a notebook computer and type at the same time, but they like to hold one arm or the other while poking around with the needle. Well, enough about my problem this morning, I pray that all of us have a wonderful day in Christ! Enjoy the devotional from Pastor Rogers.

Yours in Christ Jesus,

Bucky

No comments: