Thursday, May 10, 2007

May 10, 2007

Good morning. Let the glory of the Lord shine down upon us this day! I recall that it took me some days to get switched over about a year ago when changing e-mail addresses, and that has not changed yet. I am still slow about some things. It is interesting how out of touch a person can feel without an e-mail address.

As the day begins, I like to think about how much Jesus loves me. How can I know this? Easy, he died on the cross to save me. On the third day he rose from the grave to let me know that even death cannot keep him from loving me. I notice the flowers on the bush outside have bloomed today, just a little reminder of God's love for us. Saturday, the dead one beside it will need to go. I'll leave alone the analogy of those in the world for today.

God loves you and so do I!

Bucky

No comments: