Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31, 2007

Good morning! I checked and it isn’t extremely cold out this morning. The temperature may stand a chance of getting up to freezing today! Hoo, mercy, I feel like I am writing full time these days. This latest class demands a lot of writing. The only answer is to depend upon God for strength. Every day we get up and depend upon the Lord for many things. At times I will just thank the Lord for everything, because I cannot possibly name every good thing that He has done for me. During times of trouble, any of us may feel that our gratitude list would be quite short. However, if we sit down and honestly begin thanking the Lord for each blessing, small or large, we would be spending quite some time making up that list. Praise God for the one at the top of our lists, Jesus Christ!

Bucky

No comments: