Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January 2, 2007

Good Morning! The New Year really begins for many of us today as we struggle to get back into that daily routine. Others will get back into the routine tomorrow when the kids return to school. Yes, I must return both to class and to work today; praise God for that! I had the privilege of listening to two wonderful testimonies on Sunday in church. That is one thing that I cannot recall ever happening on the television church services. I have learned much from watching 3 or 4 sermons each week, but it seemed to me that something was missing. That missing part is the personal interaction, the give and take we get from fellowship with other Christians. Yes, the Lord can teach us through television or radio ministries, local ministries, and most importantly, directly from His Word. However, I was told the time had come for me to get back into the live services and Bible studies right here in my own town.

God is with us in this new year; reach out to our Lord always.

Bucky

No comments: