Friday, November 30, 2007

November 30, 2007

Good morning! The last day of November is upon us, and we have but one month to go this year. I am glad that Jesus watches over us each and every day. Thinking back over the years, I often realize that God has protected and guided me even when I have been far from Him spiritually. All of us can recall instances where we might have perished or been hurt through our own mistakes, but somehow we escaped. In our unbelief we might have commented on how "lucky" we were at that time; now we know better. We know that God protected us then, we should know better than to doubt now. I am guilty too! Those doubts are whispered to us and sometimes we grab onto them, even knowing that we should not. Trust means that we will grow to have complete confidence in the Lord and His providence, at all times and in all situations. Let us try to grow our trust a little each day.

Praise God for His infinite mercy!

Bucky

No comments: