Saturday, November 10, 2007

November 10, 2007

Good Saturday afternoon! I spent the morning as a busy person, and now I am ready for an afternoon nap; guess I'm not as young as I think! Happy Marine Corps Birthday to everyone! MSNBC shows Nebraska ahead 52-10 in the third quarter, if that is correct they may want to inspect the players for ringers. There are probably fans in the stands wondering, "who are these guys?" :-)
I had hoped to make it through a not-on-call weekend without a call, nope, didn't happen. Got caught last night at about ten minutes to six pm. It was a simple problem, but still a call from work. Do I have anything important to write about today? No, not really. Sometimes the Holy Spirit speaks strongly through my writing and at other times it is more of a note to let you know that someone out here still cares about you. In a way you might say that the first Christmas was just that, a note from God letting us know that He still cares. Okay, so it was a note accompanied by heavenly hosts, a glorious star in the sky, and a virgin birth; my notes cannot produce quite those kind of special effects, but I hope you enjoy the writing.
God bless you!
Bucky

No comments: