Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 25, 2007

Good Sunday morning! The Thanksgiving holiday weekend comes to a close today and it has been a good one for me. Do you have trouble waiting on the Lord? I know that I do; patience and humility while waiting on the Lord are difficult to learn. At times I ask "what should I do?" over and over when I should be asking "What would you have me to do, Lord?" The answer might be to just wait, to rest, and to meditate on the Lord. We don't always want to hear that answer. We have been brought up to work, to do, to act decisively in all things. I don't think the Lord would have us rushing about like that well-known headless fowl. Resting, waiting, and meditating are part of life in Jesus, just the same as witnessing, cleaning the church, and performing are for those called to His name.

Jesus Saves!

Bucky

No comments: