Saturday, November 03, 2007

November 3, 2007

Good Saturday morning! I love the Lord Jesus and am grateful for all that He has done for me. Last night I thanked God for as many things as I could remember before falling asleep. I can't help but think that it was a wonderful way to begin a good night's sleep. Even after one very tiring week at work, it was good to thank the Lord. Perhaps that should be "especially after..." This month we celebrate a holiday devoted to giving thanks and expressing our gratitude to the Lord for His blessings. Why just one day though? Let's give thanks the entire month! The secular world sees Thanksgiving as a holiday of eating, football, and family gathering - forgetting or ignoring the main reason for the day of celebration. As we gather this month, let us remember to thank the Lord in a special way on Thanksgiving, and thank Him every day for the blessings He has poured out upon us.
Thank you Lord for life everlasting!
Bucky

No comments: