Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26, 2007

Good morning... ow. I am feeling the aftershocks of trying to do actual work yesterday. Wow, getting old kind of hurts. Why does it seem that whenever I am ready to complain, and have good reason to do so, something like today's devotional comes along? (see Love Worth Finding). Does stiff and sore count as trouble I wonder? :-) Most of us get to go back to work today, though I have seen a few taking Monday off as well, extending their weekend a bit longer. Tomorrow marks four weeks until Christmas, tonight if you anticipate Christmas Eve as I do. It hardly seems very long ago that I wrote about how Christmas had just passed for another year. Thanksgiving has gone by once more and even the Scroogiest cannot say that it isn't the Christmas season now. Hallelujah for our Savior, born more than 2,000 years ago on this earth. Great and glorious is our Lord Jesus, born in a manger and now sitting on a throne in Heaven! It is time to celebrate His wonderful birth and to give a few gifts in honor of the gift given to us, eternal life in Christ.

Praise our victorious Lord Jesus on this fine day!

Bucky

No comments: