Wednesday, February 21, 2007

February 21, 2007

Good morning! Today, I am thinking of changing the tune. In place of a time of trial and tribulation, I am going to say the Lord has chosen a time of bringing me closer to Him. I no longer wish to focus on the trials; rather I would choose instead to focus on the results. Are we not driven to results in our work and life in this world? Praise the Lord; let us focus on the results of those times when everything seems to be against us. The Lord is bringing me closer to Him at this time in my life. Hallelujah! The journey will continue, and we will come closer to Christ on the other side. Do you think that I am forcing cheer on the situation? You would be correct. I am not saying that those times will not hurt. It is at those times, when disappointments seem to assault us from every direction, that we must focus on the Lord and his great love for us.

Hold fast to Jesus,

Bucky

No comments: