Friday, October 05, 2007

October 5, 2007

Good morning! It is kind of muggy and humid this morning; which means that it is almost half as humid as some of you experience normally. :-) Yesterday proved difficult, probably due to a lack of sleep for the most part. I am sure that today will go better. I am working on attitude if you are wondering. I read a very inspirational story about a young lady who had suffered from rheumatoid arthritis from the time that she turned three. That is very young to be finding out how harsh and painful the world can be, but her attitude was one of praising God for each new day. The most inspiring thing about the story for me was that she didn't get up one day and suddenly everything was better in her outlook, it took a lot of work to improve her disposition toward everything. Today, I want to start working on that... it's going to be a wonderful day! Praise God for this new day!

God loves you and so do I!

Bucky

No comments: