Friday, October 12, 2007

October 12, 2007

Good morning! It's Friday once more! Does it seem like the weeks are just sliding by us? It does to me as another weekend of school work arrives. Praise the Lord for the opportunity to learn more. Deep thoughts are with me today, and on a Friday at that. Questions and pondering, are big changes ahead or simply a time of trial, at the end of which I will look back and wonder at dark thoughts? At the moment, I don't know. I am anxious to start writing for the Lord, but is the time right? A time of soul searching is upon me. Will it be gone by Monday? Or am I facing great changes that will take a while to work through?

One thing is true, perhaps I shouldn't write before breakfast! It is odd how such a seemingly small thing can affect our thinking so much. Let the glory of the Lord rise above my little problems. I know those problems are not little to you and I, but they are small to our awesome Lord. The answer to my deep thoughts is in Jesus. Perhaps I cannot answer my questions alone and need to come first to Him in prayer and then to my brothers and sisters in Christ. Pastor Rogers' devotional starts out with a very interesting verse regarding this matter. "My times are in Thy hand." It would seem that my worries are too! Have a blessed and wonderful Friday!

Pray for each other on this fine day!

Bucky

No comments: