Thursday, October 04, 2007

October 4, 2007

Good morning, and technically it is morning though I have not been to bed yet. We had a little DNS change for the cabelas.com site tonight and I am helping with that. Even the eastern folk can have this in their inbox before getting up this morning. :-) Last night we had the second Bible study of the year and it was once again very motivational and inspirational. I even met an old friend who had stopped to pick up her child from Awana. I am going to crash soon, it is almost 0200 out here and that is late for me.

We studied the meaning of life last night in Ecclesiastes. It may not seem at first read that this book holds anything but depressing news about life. However, through our study and discussion, along with some input from Christian scholars and our pastor, we saw how the secular view of life is what is meaningless and depressing. Life In Christ is anything but meaningless, and we know that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The Bible is full of wonderful news for those who will believe!

My work is finished for the evening and the crash is coming, but I wanted you to have this when you got up in the morning.

God bless you all!

Bucky

No comments: