Monday, October 29, 2007

October 29, 2007

Good Monday morning! Today, if you haven't already, you go not to a job, but to your God-given destiny. "What part about my job don't you understand!" someone would be glad to ask me. Yes, it may seem strange to start thinking about your work as a part of your destiny in Christ. Change that negative thinking, and walk in the light Jesus' love for you!

Last night our Rockies completed the cold part of their hot-cold run to finish the season. Yes, they get to go home now after four losses in the World Series. We kept up with it while working on various installations and upgrades. Where? Yes, at my God-given destiny! After midnight my destiny felt kind of goofy and light-headed from sleep deprivation, but we accomplished much last night.

My sister reminded me that IT never sleeps, and then I got a dose of it myself. God and His angels never sleep, even while we do. I have never woken up and seen an angel guarding me, but I am assured that they are there. Entities exist that we cannot perceive by sight or touch, but that does not mean that they are not there, for good, ill, or indifference to us. When I get all Halloween like, and start thinking about those kinds of things, it is good to know that God, the Father, is still in control of everything.

Praise our God, the Father of our Lord Jesus!

Bucky

No comments: