Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 30, 2007

Good afternoon! It is the last day of September and yes, that means that four weeks from today we get to change back to standard time. This is a quirk of the new daylight savings calendar, that if Sept. 30 falls on a Sunday, then we have exactly four weeks until DST ends. I watched one of the Musketeer movies today, for about the 300th time or so, and it struck me as a bit of irony that in all the "Musketeer" movies the main characters seldom, if ever, touch a musket. Just one of those little odd things that I notice at times. Today, my mission is to produce my first public web site, and yes I will tell you the URL, once I finish that is. It is for my first assignment in my second web programming class, so it is not simply my own imagination as there are requirements which must be met. In one of the weekly assignments, there are four of them, I will try to add a guest book for you to sign.

This morning more wonderful sermons came to us from the men and women chosen to lead congregations in the worship of God. I do enjoy learning more about God and drawing closer to Him each day. I know that you have enjoyed the Word of God on this Sunday, and we all look forward to hearing the Word directly in Heaven. May God keep you safe and in His peace on this day.

Bucky

No comments: