Monday, September 03, 2007

September 3, 2007

Good Labor Day morning to you! It is a holiday and so far I have accomplished little more than getting up. A'int holidays great? :-) A good time to relax, even with school work hanging over me. Praise the Lord, there is not that much to do today. Work and school, one day, one week, one class at a time, just like I started more than two years ago. Does that help you? Maybe not, but thanks for listening to me as I try to keep it in perspective. The cat is zonked out on the window ledge again, that seems like the life. However, as a constant resident of this house, he is dependent upon me for food. It doesn't seem to bother him, no worries that I might not come home one day. We should be the same way toward God, no worries about tomorrow. That may be the cat's purpose in this life, to remind me that I am dependent upon God for everything and not to worry that He might not look after me each and every moment of my life. As they say down under, no worries mate!

Let God take care of you!

Bucky

No comments: