Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007

Good morning and may the glory of God shine on you today! Last night we did begin our Bible study as twelve men and the pastor sat down for a good time of study and fellowship. I am glad to be back for the weekly Bible study, it has been a long summer. Every year, I learn a lot as we sit down together to study the Word of God. It is no longer amazing to me that we can read the Bible over and over while continuing to learn and discover more of God's great love for us and more about God himself.

I will agree with Solomon on one thing this morning, the first light of dawn is always precious. I realize that the "crack of dawn" may be an alien concept for some, but it really is something to see. Caedmon's Call is helping out this morning by singing praises to God for me. I sing along a bit, but not nearly so well as they do. :-) I make a joyful noise, if not entirely a skillful one!

God loves each of us in a special way!

Bucky

No comments: