Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow Days! - February 13, 2009

Good Morning! What is the challenge today? Hmmm, typing around a cat is the first one the comes to mind. The second is... oh, yeah! We had a bit of wet snow last night. Wow, I'm still trying to recover from shoveling my driveway and sidewalk. My neighbor decided to finish his after work. I did my best to avoid reminding him that I don't have to go up there after shoveling. One benefit of working for God at home is that I can give myself a break after the snow shoveling! :-)

Reading another good story this morning, I am wondering if our childhood events are planned by God to give us good examples in our Christian witness. Of course they are! About the time that I say nothing surprises me about God's providence anymore, along will come something new and amazing that stops me in my proverbial tracks. The ways of God are beyond our understanding! No credit to me for saying that, the Bible stated it long ago. The credit is that as I grow in God, He provides the means for me to see and understand some of His marvelous ways.

I pray that you have a joyous and wonderful Friday!

Bucky

No comments: