Sunday, March 02, 2008

Snow or Sun - March 2, 2008

Good Sunday morning! What a difference a day makes; yesterday sunny and 70 degree temperatures, today a near blizzard. Only a small amount of snow has fallen thus far, but the wind is whipping it around pretty good! I just realized that soon I will need to go through three different PCs to look at class files and decide whether I want to keep them or not. Actually, I think there are some files at work also, make that 5 different PCs. I will undertake that task with joy, school will be an accomplishment well done. Still, I must not look past the finish line. In this life it is too easy to look past the final stage of the task at hand, looking just past that final hill climb. We can be confident that God will keep us here to complete our final tasks, whatever they may be.

One day the windows are open and the warm air flows through the house; the next, buttoned up tight and watching the snow fly. We cannot predict much in this life, even our death is subject to Jesus returning first. There can be no confidence in the world, but there can be complete confidence in our Lord. You will need to give credit to Pastor Schuller for some of the devotional today. I am trying to write and listen to his sermon at the same time. I didn't expect the Hour of Power to be on right now, but received a pleasant surprise this morning. May God bless you during this fine month of March, in snow or in sunshine!

Bucky

No comments: