Monday, March 05, 2007

March 5, 2007

Good morning, another chance to serve our Lord has arrived! Answers continue to arrive for me; your prayers are much appreciated. This week, I will try to have a quiet time during each lunch hour to work on getting better at the process. I enjoyed a good visit with some friends whom I had not seen for some time until yesterday. That reminds me that college should not be such a burden that I cannot visit a loved one on the weekends from time to time. The answers lies in not letting college become more important than my friends and neighbors. This week is a good week; this day is a good day, and the Lord is with me always. Just a little something to start the week off right, a reminder to me or you that the right attitude is something the Lord can work with to create a great week.
God bless!

Bucky

No comments: