Saturday, March 24, 2007

March 24, 2007

Good morning. We enjoyed a bit of rain last night, which should help spring get started. Yesterday proved to be one of those very interesting days at work. I cannot repeat all that happened as the situation will not be resolved for some time. I must remember that all things work together for the good of those who believe in Christ Jesus. There are no quotation marks around that because I don’t think it is quite an exact quote, but it is something that I need to keep in mind in my walk of faith. Storms may come in our life and in some cases may involve brothers and sisters in Christ. They need our support and prayer at all times, but more than ever during those times of tempest. I pray for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ.
The cat has partaken of his bit of attention for this morning and moved on. Ha! You probably thought I sat down each day and typed this without interruption. However, on Saturday and Sunday, the big cat likes to visit my lap for a while during the devotional writing. I think God sends him so that I will slow down and meditate on what I am reading and writing, and then listen for what he would have me to write to you. I especially like the devotional writing on the weekends; there is no rush, no deadline to leave for work, a cup of decaf coffee, and a cat zonked out on the window ledge. The peace of our Lord can come upon me and the words flow out to you. Today I am filled with the joy of the Lord and I pray that you are blessed beyond my imagining in all areas of your life.

Bucky

No comments: