Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Always Here With Us - April 14, 2009

Good Tuesday morning. Every day the Holy Spirit sends us messages of hope, joy, love, peace, and comfort. You might wonder about the days when it seems that pain takes center stage in your life. Does the pain block the messages? We may not want to listen for the words of comfort from the Spirit on those days, but the message is still there. In our pain we may miss the words that usually come first: "I will never leave you nor forsake you..." There was a little reminder for us all. Jesus is with us always, especially in those times of trial that will come to all of us. While the words were spoken directly to the disciples, Jesus made sure that someone recorded His reassurance for all of us. Never is too long for me to imagine, but right now is good enough for me. Thank you Lord for being with me and all my friends in Christ at all times.

Bucky

No comments: