Thursday, December 21, 2006

December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas, merry white Christmas! The devotional this morning was lost in a snow bank, while I went in to work early to assist with a problem. In case you haven’t looked at the news today, we are getting a snowstorm the likes of which has not been seen out here in many years. It’s about time too! I pray that everyone drives as safely as they can and takes no unnecessary risks in this storm. We have been blessed with a big snowstorm and for those of you who don’t see it that way… I’m sorry, try to ignore me for a few days. It’s beginning to look very much like Christmas, everywhere you go… la, la, la, la! I do believe that it is time to break out the Christmas movies this afternoon.
May God bless and keep you during time!
Bucky

No comments: