Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Blasting Away With A Dull Axe

If the ax is dull,
And one does not sharpen the edge,
Then he must use more strength;
But wisdom brings success.
  -- Ecclesiastes 10:10

Get ready for a brute-strength message, for I feel kind of dull this morning. Welp, took a shower and still the only words I got are some silly song lyrics. It is days such as this one that I am reminded that God does not need me specifically to spread His good news. Today it may come to a lost sheep by way of a preacher on the radio or a personal friend who has been found by the Good Shepherd. This day might be one where a proclaiming angel crosses the sky with the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ. It doesn't have to be me today, but it always must be Him!

Jesus is the Way back to the Father our God!

Love to you from Bucky, your dull axe writer for this morning.

No comments: