Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fingerprints On A Life

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.  1 John 2:18

Reading a book about a consulting firm, I had never heard of the name but I could see right away their fingerprints on my life. Specifically on some of the more emotionally painful moments of this life that is. Whether from an emulator or directly, the methods of their madness are all over the corporation that many of you know and shared with me in earlier days. These methods, as you have already figured out, have nothing to do with the Golden Rule or loving one another as our Lord commanded us. However, there are many other fingerprints on this life, some from brief touches of acquaintance, others the firmer prints of friendship, and one set from a pair of nail-scarred hands. It was this last set that upheld me when the painful marks were made on my life and these hands hold me still. You will know these same hands by your faith in Jesus the Christ. The most prominent fingerprints on this life are His. 

Yours in Christ our Lord,

Bucky

No comments: