Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Joy in the Lord - July 15, 2008

Good morning little children of Christ! It is a wonderful thing to write this from home again. I'm happy, my employer prefers it, and the word still goes out to you! How things do work together for good for those who believe in the Lord Jesus. May God bring you grace and peace on this fine summer day.

Today is one step closer to Jesus. How do I know that? On the calendar each passing day means that I am closer to the physical death that each of us will experience if Jesus does not return in our lifetime. That thought is comforting to those who believe, but a terror to those who do not believe. In Christ, we also know that the Holy Spirit will teach, train, comfort, and protect us each day and bring each of us closer to Jesus through the trials and blessings of that day. Even in my own reading, writing, talking, and learning, I will come closer to Jesus because of my own faith and confidence in our Lord. Everything works together to bring us closer to Jesus with each passing day! There are none so blind as those who cannot see, and there are none so blessed as are those of us who see Jesus in everything! Praise God for this new day, and praise His Son Jesus Christ for the glory of God in us. As the song goes: let Heaven and Nature sing, on this great day in Christ Jesus!

Enjoy the day in Christ,

Bucky

No comments: