Friday, July 14, 2023

He Spoke The Word

But he answered one of them and said, "Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius?"  Matthew 20:13

It wasn't just an advertisement, today is National Nude Day. Hmm, nope, ain't gonna participate in that one! 

Last night I watched a movie supposedly based on end times prophecies in the Bible, but their version and translation must have been the writer's own because it had to be the worst depiction I have ever seen. Does that make it wrong though? Alone, my opinion does not make anything right or wrong. Nope, sorry, but none of us will be saved, live, die, or be condemned based on my opinion. I'll bet that you even have one of them there opinions yourself! While each of us may think that our personal opinion numbers among the most important things in this world, most other folks will regard that opinion not so highly. Unless it agrees perfectly with their own, of course,  then that other person's opinion is among the finest and bestest in the world! 

This may be why many people, including His own, did not agree with Jesus. They thought He was just stating His opinion, when it was the very word of God that He spoke to them. 

Welcome the Word!

Bucky

No comments: