Friday, July 28, 2023

A Brawny Strongly Life Story

Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Philippians 4:5

An interesting article came a little while ago about the year various breakfast cereals were introduced. For the start of my brawny strongly life story, I was pleased to note that Superhero Masher Flakes and Tough Nails Vitamin Blasters both came out the same year I came into this world. What's that? You haven't heard of those? Making them up, you say? But, how can I start my brawny strongly life story with Cap'n Crunch and Froot Loops? It just won't work, I tell you! Actually, it's a good thing.

Paul may have shocked a few Galilean fishermen, Roman legionnaires, and other tough characters he ministered to when he wrote to the church at Philippi to let gentleness be one of our known characteristics. Gentleness, reasonableness, and other civil ways was the direction given by Brother Paul. It was not a command to be weak. 

Be strong in the Lord!

Bucky

No comments: