Monday, September 14, 2009

Glorify God Today - September 14, 2009

Good Monday morning! Since I am once again slow getting started on a Monday morning, most of you are probably already at work and wondering when I'm going to get to it. The answer is now of course! I have much to work on today, and it's time to get started. Yesterday I didn't have much to say, so what will I write today to the glory of God the Father? I find it a good goal to have each day; do something to glorify God. Did you know that while the various anti-Christs and their father demand worship to glorify themselves, God demands worship for our own good? God is God as He told Moses back in the day when He said, "I Am that I Am!" Our worship will not make Him any more God than He is already. However, our worship and obedience will make us better and more like our Lord Jesus. Even the angels refused worship when delivering messages in the Bible saying, "worship only God!"

Doing something to glorify God each day is a form of worship. If we spend each day glorifying ourselves then we have entered into pride. Since we know that pride won't get us any closer to God, I choose to glorify God! We yearn for a choice in this life where so much is forced upon us. There you have it. God doesn't force anyone to believe in Him or worship Him, but doing both is a good option to choose. I love the Lord and choose to believe in and worship only Him!

Have a wonderful Monday in Christ!

Bucky

No comments: