Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007

Good morning. Do you ever find yourself thinking that a problem or trial that you have experienced is unique. You might have that thought, "Why does this only happen to me?" or something similar go through your head. Later, God will bring someone into your life and you find that not only is your problem not unique, but yours is in some way lighter or easier than the next person's. When we speak of stories where God has humbled me in some way, my stories will often come from that direction. At times it can be a longevity or length of time complaint, "Lord, when are you going to heal me from this?" About that time someone will mention that same or a worse problem they have endured for much longer. Ouch, there I go scurrying off under a couch in shame, since my new inch-high size allows me to do such things. Stress at work and a desire to get out? Hardly a day goes by that someone I thought was strong and doing well in the hectic environment does not mention how they have a dream or plan to get out and do something else for a living.

Yes, we will go over it once again. Each of us is a unique creation of God, but none of us has problems that God has not seen before and handled easily in his mighty power and wisdom. Isn't it great to know that God is in control of our problems and knows exactly how to take care of us? We need not fear outcomes when we walk in the Creator and he in us. Let the glory of the Lord rise above our problems and trials.

God bless you this weekend!

Bucky

No comments: