Monday, August 21, 2023

Take A Break

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

How about a little peace on this Monday morning? With the news being served to us in the way that it is today - 'if it bleeds, it leads!' - there would be no way to not be troubled or afraid without the peace of our Lord Jesus. Let me correct that, one way would be a sociopath, but that doesn't seem like a good way to follow. For those of us with a conscience and empathy for our fellow humans, we could use a dose of the Lord's peace. We may need to take a break from the news to get that treatment, and taking a prayer or meditation break is a great way to get some peace. All those busy things can wait for a bit, answer the call of God for a little alone time with Him.

Enjoy God's peace today!

Bucky

No comments: