Friday, November 05, 2021

Fulfill My Joy

... fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Philippians 2:2

In the NKJV, Paul has a lot of commas in his writing, even sentences spanning several verses. Picking just one verse may be a challenge at times with this translation of Paul's writing. However, this morning I was given this verse, and this verse we will use. Already I can see some problems with our current state, four of them actually: like-minded, same love, one accord, and one mind. If I can find just one brother or sister in Christ that agrees with me on everything, then one or both of us is holding back something. For us all to be those four things Paul hoped for, I'm thinking that it will have to come from one source, and that one won't be any of us. It is of critical importance to us that God sent His one begotten Son, who said that He was the one way for us to come to the Father our God.

Praise God that His one Spirit is bringing us together in Him!

Bucky

No comments: