Thursday, July 16, 2020

Prospering Word

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.  Isaiah 55:11

The word has gone forth, and what was the Lord pleased to accomplish with His word? I recall a man who died on a cross stating, "It is accomplished!" And is this word now prospering in what the Lord has sent it out for? I believe that this Word of God is indeed accomplishing much and prospering well in that which the Lord is pleased to accomplish! 

Read the news today, and you and I may not see the accomplishments of the Lord's word as it goes forth among men with the good news of Jesus Christ. We will read many tales of woe and lawlessness, for that is what the prince of the power of the air is pleased to show to us by way of feeding us despair and doubt. However, the word is also prophecy, and that which we read and see today is exactly what the Word of God said will happen in the end times. It is more difficult to find the reports of salvation of the Word, but that too is going forth this day. Both the saving and the dying are being accomplished according to the word that has gone forth from the Lord. 

Yes, I know; I too feel the wish for the salvation and Heaven part to be the half of the prophetic word that I read and hear today. However, the other half from the word, of woe and judgment, wars and rumors of war, and the increase of lawlessness and love grown cold - all of that comes too in this day and age. Praise is due our God for all that His word accomplishes as this age draws near to the closing. Amen.

Bucky

No comments: