Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Your Faith Makes a Difference!

​​"Now upon you I will soon pour out My fury,
​​And spend My anger upon you;
​​I will judge you according to your ways,
​​And I will repay you for all your abominations.
​
​‘​My eye will not spare,
​​Nor will I have pity;
​​I will repay you according to your ways,
​​And your abominations will be in your midst.
​​Then you shall know that I am the LORD who strikes." (Ezekiel 7:8-9)

The nation of Israel faced a time of prosecution, not persecution. This was of the Lord and came through their own abominations. In reading the listing of their sins, it is not hard to see our own nation in a similar place. However, there is one thing that can hold back the tide of God's wrath: faith in Jesus.

Yes, your faith makes a difference! But we must never fall into the trap the world sets. Faith in our government is not the answer. Faith in an advanced education won't save anyone. Faith in our skills and accomplishments won't turn aside the wrath of the Almighty. Even an attractive and charismatic leader cannot take the place of the One who died to save us. Ask of the Lord to protect and guide our faith in Christ. For in this age, we surely do need our faith in Jesus to the very end.

Pray that many will know that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God our Father,

Bucky

No comments: