Thursday, February 17, 2022

She Was Shown To Us

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” The Revelation 21:9

The research project got to the end, and the answer was there all along. Who is the one Jesus is to marry? Some argue that it is Israel, others that it is the Church, and yet we can read that John was shown the Bride of Jesus. As I am one who does not like arguments, this is one that is headed off right quickly by one of the seven angels John sees pouring out the last judgments on the earth. The Revelation of Jesus the Christ reveals many things to us, and this one is not the least of them.

We read on to be shown this great city, and the question comes, "But who will inhabit this city, the Bride of Christ?" Ah, now there is a question. I can only retell that the Spirit and the Bride say, "Come!" Sounds like an invitation to me!

Let us go up to Jesus and His bride,

Bucky

No comments: