Monday, March 18, 2024

Securely Prepared

In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3

Our place of dwelling is not secure here. A host of reasons for this from the physical to the financial and political may present themselves to your imagination for inspection. In other words, anxious worries will easily occur to us. When we came to believe in Jesus, we knew then that our earthly homes were only for temporary use. In place of that we have this heavenly treasure promised by our Lord Jesus, a dwelling place with Him. So, as opposed to those anxious worries about our home here, we can dwell on the promise of the securely prepared dwelling place we will have with our Lord Jesus. How do we know it is securely prepared? Easy, there is no greater security than the promise of our Lord Jesus.

Rest in His promise!

Bucky

No comments: