Monday, June 06, 2022

The Way For Us

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Many of you will have this verse for today memorized, and it is a good one to have ready to encourage each other at all times. 

On our final journey, we have a promise from the Lord and it does not involve a hole in the ground. How sad it would be to dig a hole in the earth of a certain depth and then stand by it and remark, "Well, there's my final destination." We count on the promises of Christ to be far better than that! While those left behind may store my remains in such a hole, I plan on being with my Lord Jesus in a far better place. And I'm sure that you do also. We are not looking for up or down, west or east, but for a way to come to the Father, our Father in Heaven. And a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief has presented Himself as the way to our Father. We go through Him!

It just seems too simple sometimes,

Bucky

No comments: