Monday, May 11, 2020

Feeling Disconnected? Connect With The Lord!

Hear my prayer, O LORD,
And let my cry come to You.
Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble;
Incline Your ear to me;
In the day that I call, answer me speedily.  Psalm 102: 1-2

The restrictions are easing, but it has been a long time since the lockdowns began way back in the day. Some may have a difficult time recalling those seemingly carefree times before the big bad corona virus sent everyone home for a timeout from life. One thing we may recall in later days is how quickly the threat loomed in the media and sent the world running for home. Quickly indeed!

While at home, many of us may have felt the creeping dread of disconnectedness. The bonds that connect us to other humans may have seemed, might still seem, to be thin and even broken during this time of stay at home orders from earthly authorities. However, what a great opportunity we enjoyed to get away from the noise of the world and connect with the Lord our God! 

Good times were found connecting with God!

Bucky

No comments: